sustainability manifesto of In4startups; Our motto: "Sustainable Entrepreneurship for a More Livable World"
Our motto: "Sustainable Entrepreneurship for a More Livable World"
- We recognize the United Nations Global Development Goals as the fundamental framework for our sustainability efforts.
- We value sharing our knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship with those who need it, using physical and digital events and tools.
- We will encourage the entrepreneurs we work with to align their activities with global development goals and increase their impact.
- We will develop and continually improve digital assessment tools and software to determine the compatibility of ventures with sustainable development goals and track their progress.
- We will prioritize communication and collaboration with individuals, institutions, and organizations that aim to contribute to global development goals.
- We will make all our sustainability efforts transparent to the public. Hence, we will publish an annual corporate sustainability report, clearly stating which global development goal(s) we are contributing to through our activities, products, and services. We will also encourage the ventures we work with to undertake similar sustainability reporting and information-sharing efforts, providing them with necessary support.
- We will practice positive discrimination in favor of sustainable ventures that contribute to global development goals in our provision of services and support.
- We will always prioritize social benefit in the countries where we operate and use local resources consciously as a responsible producer and consumer. We will also strive to bring more resources into the countries where we work than we consume. We will encourage the ventures we work with to be conscious producers and consumers, too.
- We will encourage all stakeholders in our value chain, including our employees and suppliers, to contribute to sustainable development goals.
- We will always view our employees as potential entrepreneurs and encourage and support them in launching their own ventures.
- We recognize science and technology as the most significant driving force for sustainability, so we will prioritize the development of scientific and technology-based ventures.
- We see our customers not only as parties we can gain profits from but also as individuals and institutions whose activities can contribute to global development goals. Therefore, we will encourage our customers to contribute to global development goals through our products and services.
- We acknowledge the challenges facing the world, including climate change and social inequality, and will do our utmost to find and implement solutions that contribute to global development goals.